Tuesday, March 30, 2010

HOLY MATZO BALLS!! (by dad)

Well there is no need to worry anymore. This baby is definitely mine. Not that I ever thought anything otherwise, but there is no way that my wife could have made such good matzo ball soup for Passover with out a little 1/2 Jew baby inside of her.

Passover has always been one of those weeks that I tend to fear coming. Not being able to eat some of my most favorite foods: bacon, bread, bacon, pasta, bacon, cookies, bacon, cake, oh did I mention bacon yet?! Seriously though it is also hard to be away from home during the holiday and not seeing the family. Sitting around the table during the Seder enjoying some yummy treats. Luckily my wonderful wifey indulged me with some goooood soup. Here is the recipe:

Take one Christian wife, impregnate her with a little Jew baby, send her into the kitchen and voila!!

So Happy Passover to all my fellow Members of the Tribe!!



Oh, and for those of you following this blog closely. Dom is at 18 weeks and the size of a bell pepper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment