17 weeks
Dom is the size of a turnip
If you've never used craigslist.com, I highly suggest you direct your browser to the site and explore before continuing on with this post. It is a site full of anything and everything from casual hook ups to gently used baby items for sale. I'm sure some of you are wondering which of the previously mentioned things was I searching for, but let me put your way too far in the gutter minds at peace as I share with you a story of how much Dom already loves this website!
An Ode to Craigslist
by Dom (aka Baby Graime)
There once was a baby called Dom
Who's expensive tastes were only matched by his/her mom
That's when the internet fairy
Responded with a site that's usually quite scary
And directed the browser to craigslist.com
To the baby items for sale section I scanned
Hoping to find a quality item second hand
That's when the internet fairy
Responded with a post not at all scary
Offering a highchair, stroller & carseat- it was a dreamland!
Off to the north end and Middleton I went
Buying these items brand new I would prevent
That's when the stop light fairy
Prevented a beautiful situation from getting hairy
And my new purchase was money well spent
So to you craiglist I owe you my praise
Your assistance will be lauded for days
And thanks to the internet fairy
Without you I wouldn't be so merry
For great deals I will search you always!
Happy Shopping! And please enjoy this week's cartoon
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love craigslist. Half of what we own is a craigslist find, including one of our dogs :)
ReplyDelete