Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What are you?!?!?! (by mom)

19 weeks
Dom is the size of a large heirloom tomato (6 inches) from head to rump.

Recently a bunch of friends have have the opportunity to find out what the gender of their unborn child...so far the count is three girls and one boy.  While I honestly just want a healthy baby, I really want to know if Dom is a girl or a boy!  Apparently I want to know so badly that I'm even having dreams about finding out.

How people can go the entire pregnancy not knowing what they are having is beyond me- more power to them, but I couldn't do it.  Of course we'll still have plenty of surprises when Dom is born--will s/he have hair, Scott's green eyes, my sense of humor?!  We are so that couple that likes to be prepared, so knowing the gender of the baby will only help us get everything ready for the arrival of our bundle of joy--not to mention give Scott yet another fun home project to add to his ever growing list.  We all know how he loves his home improvement projects!  ;-)

So we're counting down the days until our next appointment at 20 weeks.  Stay tuned for the big reveal.  Until then, please enjoy this week's cartoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment