
If there is one thing that I hate more than anything else this time of year, it would have to be yard work. I would definitely recommend to everyone that you should never buy a house because of how nice the yard is. This means that you have to take care of it. This year is the year of new weed barrier. Oh so much fun, but has to be done. It is actually going pretty well, getting one area done each weekend. I figure the next time this project will have to be done is 10 years from now. This will be wonderful bonding time with my son, who I will be putting to work. I am sure he will hate it, and me for making him do it, but isn't this one of the reasons to have children?!?
Hey I saw your blog on FB. Your home is beautiful. At least it came landscaped! Congratulations on the baby boy. My daughter is 4 and my son is 15 months now and so much fun. I hope your wife is feeling well. The real excitement, bliss and sleepless nights are on their way! Parenthood is amazing.
ReplyDelete