Week 36, where has the time gone? Only 4 weeks till D day. After months of nesting we have finally finished the nursery for the little guy. It has been kinda fun to do some home improvement projects through the process. Including new chair rail (with help from Uncle Jon), tearing out an ugly purple sink and putting in a counter top for the changing table, new curtain rod, and lots of touch up paint. I just hope Dom enjoys his room as much as I have enjoyed putting it together for him. Oh, I guess we can start calling him by his real name now since the pictures blow the secret. Sebastian Russell Graime, can't wait to meet you soon!!
36weeks = almost 6lbs. & 18 1/2"
OOH What a cute little guy room!! I love that you posted photos - not enough people doing that! xoxo Best of luck that everything goes your way!
ReplyDeleteWhat the Hell did you do to my room!?
ReplyDeleteThanks Vale!
ReplyDeleteLOL Lincoln-- There's always an air mattress with your name on it! ;-)