39 weeks. Yup- still pregnant.
This last weekend was wonderful. Scott & I spent some quality time together as it very well may have been our last weekend just the two of us. Any day now we'll be welcoming a little bundle of joy into the world and our lives will never be the same! Now we're just waiting for Sebastian to grace us with his presence. In the meantime, I keep playing out different labor scenarios in my head. The cartoon below pretty much sums up how I think it will go!
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So excited for you guys!!!! Fingers crossed that you don't have to wait too long to meet that little guy!
ReplyDeleteAwesome cartoon! Love it! I think Scott should show up with some football pads and helmet on :) Good luck! We'll be thinking of you guys!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear about your new addition! It's such a wonderful experience.
ReplyDelete