37 weeks -- only 3 more weeks until my estimated due date!
Dom, er, Sebastian weighs appx 6 1/3 pounds
We are officially in the home stretch as 37 weeks is considered full term, even though my due date is still three weeks away. Everything is progressing as it should--well actually a little ahead of schedule. I'm 50% effaced and 1cm dilated! That means this little guy can make his debut at any time now! Okay I still need at least the rest of this week to get loose ends tied up at work, but boy is Scott ready for the little guy to be here. I swear if baby doesn't arrive by his due date that Scott will be forcing me to take long walks and do jumping jacks. It's great how excited he is and I love that he can't wait to meet his son, but I wouldn't doubt he starts spiking smoothies with castor oil to get things moving!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. I'm glad everything is going so well for you.
ReplyDelete