Well the new year is upon us. We spent a wonderful night celebrating New Year's Eve, east coast style over at Jon & Gita's. This year is definitely going to be an exciting one. Well with only 8 months to go before the baby's arrival, what is the best thing for me to do? Prepare of course. I don't know when the OCD inside began, because I really don't remember ever having a problem as a youngster, so I am assuming it is an adult onset condition.
So what have I been working on? Chair rail. I know sounds exciting, but really it is my first in depth home improvement project that I actually finished. Key word: finished! Although Kimberly and I planned on adding the chair rail to one of the bedrooms upstairs (future nursery) since we moved in, 2 1/2 yrs ago. I really think the only reason I actually did it this weekend was because we need the room done in 8 months. I mean, really, why wait!?!
Thanks to Jon for coming over with power tools and expertise, so I didn't have to hire someone.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment