So I wasn't sure what to really expect from the ultrasound, but WOW! Seeing the heartbeat for the first time really made it sink in that we are having a BABY!! At a rate of 136 s/he is on their way to becoming not just a kidney bean, a lima bean or a pinto bean, but a real person one day.
Thanks to Facebook, which will probably be obsolete when our baby can actually read, we were able to spread the news to the masses. It was so great to hear back from so many friends and family members from all over the country. Made it a bit easier then making phone calls to everyone. I mean what did people do back in the day? I did speak to my grandmother today since computers are not part of her world. She was in the hall with a bunch of crazy old jewish ladies who all screamed Mazol Tav in thick Jersey accents. She was so excited and I loved it, but am happy our child will grow up with a neutral accent.
Well now we wait and just read about what fruit our child will be the size of week after week.
Stay tuned for the next special in the produce aisle!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment