Dom is now about the size of a grape...one of my favorite fruits! It's slightly strange to think of our growing baby as a fruit or veggie, but the comparison is fun nonetheless.
I received my first baby book as a gift from a wonderful friend. "The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy" is filled with great 'real-life' information that I honestly don't think I'm ready for. ;-) It made me think about all the other pregnancy books they have out there. Have you been to the parenting section of Borders lately? If you haven't I highly suggest you check it out just for kicks. There are thousands of books to choose from full of advice and such. It made me wonder what other types of other pregnancy books are out there. Well a google search on pregnancy books turned up the following image and I couldn't resist sharing it!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment