5 weeks along
So it's starting to sink in now that my first pregnancy "symptoms" are showing up. Never being one for the status quo, I'm not having any of the "normal" symptoms like morning sickness. Instead my hands and feet are itching like crazy (apparently due to the increase in hormones in my system) and my eyes are unbelievably sensitive (read: they burn) in response cut onions and garlic. Fun! I really can't complain. I've heard some interesting stories about women and their wacky symptoms and I consider myself lucky that nothing is really bothering me.
So far this pregnancy has been fun--every night Scott talks to Dom (see previous post for story on temporary nick name) and kisses him/her goodnight. This morning, Scott even insisted I drive the Edge in the snow instead of my Saturn because I'm carrying precious cargo! So cute. I hope it stays this fun for the next 35 weeks!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment