Monday, December 21, 2009

Well that was quick!! (by dad)



After not preventing for a couple of months we finally decided to give it the old college try. Who knew it would happen so fast. I knew we were over achievers, but really?!!

12/21/2009 7:45am my wife walks out of the bathroom holding the stick. With a little smirk she says "there is another line, a faint line, but a line." At that moment a feeling came over me that I had never felt before. A mixture of excitement and a little fear, a feeling that I will never forget. Today my life changed forever. I have had some great experiences so far in my 32 years, but I have a funny feeling this one will be the one that I will cherish the most.

PS: Your mom promised me a dog once we had a baby. So I am hoping you work with me on breaking her down to get us one.

No comments:

Post a Comment