With the arrival of baby Graime fast approaching, it is amazing learning all he will need and all that we need to give up. At this point I am lucky to say that I don't have to give up as much as Kimberly. After months of discussion we realize that Kimberly's cute little red car is going to have to be replaced. Now for me, I am truly not upset about this as I have been the one having to drive it due to the her growing belly. Can we say 'Fat Guy in a little car'!?! Kimberly has been very fond of this little car especially her time with it in San Francisco. Being away from her favorite city for the past three years has been bearable because everyday she had a reminder of the good times spent there when she saw the SF parking permit sticker on the rear bumper. That was kind of like little red's tattoo. Well that tattoo got removed last week as we prepare the car to be sold.
I guess becoming responsible parents means realizing a car with a back seat that sometimes likes to just fall open, might not be the best location for a baby. As I have always said "Safety First!" So if anyone is looking for a cute little red car to zip around town with low miles and no bumper stickers, please let us know. Baby Graime, who is now 16 inches long and weighs approx. 3.3 pounds, really wants a new car.

No comments:
Post a Comment