Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Alien in my belly? (by mom)

29 weeks
Weighs 2 1/2 pounds (think butternut squash)
Measures a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel.

So Dom's movements have gone from little flutters to distinct kicks to full body attacks on my internal organs.  The best part is Scott is starting to feel more part of the pregnancy now that he can watch Dom squirm about.  I'm wondering if Dom has been inspired by Spaceballs the movie and the scene where the alien bursts from a diner customer's belly and does a great little tap dance routine on the counter.  Sure it was funny in the movie, but not so much when he tries it himself.  Although I will say it is pretty cool to watch and feel him move. 

If you don't recall the movie scene I'm referring to , I've included it below for your viewing pleasure.  Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment