Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"A cookie is just a cookie, but a newton is fruit and cake!" (by mom)

11 weeks and Dom is now the size of a fig!  I'm celebrating by eating fig newtons today. Yum!

So I officially am not fitting into my regular clothes anymore.  It isn't making any sense because I've actually dropped 5+ pounds since this whole process has begun, yet I am witnessing my waistline expand just enough to where my favorite work slacks no loner button comfortably.  Do I go shopping for maternity clothes?  Not at 11 weeks?!  I'd be swimming in maternity clothes right now.  I was hoping to hold that part off until I was at least halfway through this process, say around 20 weeks!  Thank God for the glorious invention of the 'Bella Band.'  Seriously I don't know why I didn't discover this genius band of stretchy fabric earlier as it is truly the most amazing piece of elastic I've ever seen!  All you do is put this heavenly band over your unbuttoned pants and viola!  I can still wear my normal pants and no one is the wiser.  Side note: Don't try to pull my pants down people.  You will get hurt.  You've been warned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment